If you register for my first class with HOW University, be sure to use the promo code "pmcneil" to save $40.
My first class is on the basic Principles of Web design and will cover everything from the basic terminology to the core conecepts you need to know. This class is particuarlly suited to those transferring their skills from print to the web.
In this course you’ll learn:
- The language of the web (You’ll finally be able to decode all that alphabet soup!)
- The technological basis of a website
- How your design skills can transfer from print to web
- The new developments in web design
- And how to learn what you need to know next
Who should take this course:
- Experienced print designers making the transition to web and interactive design
- Creative professionals unfamiliar with the language of the web
Learn more about my class here.